Senior Backend Developer (Spring Boot)
By applying to this role, you will be considered for the product team. We seek to match successful candidates to an ideal position based on their preferences and experience. We are currently looking for a backend developer to design and develop the business logic and backend systems of our City O/S. The City O/S is an exciting long-term project that aims to reinvent the way the city interacts with its residents. It runs a range of different resident services such as Ecopark’s bus fleet, all in one card, EcoID & Ecoone App.
What you will do
* Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs
* Decipher existing companies software systems and be able to hook in application to applicable data source
* Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
* Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code
* Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
What you need
* Bachelor's Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science.
* At least 02 years of experience as a backend developer using Spring Boot.
* Hands-on experience in Java technology, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
* Hands-on experience with database systems, with knowledge of MySQL, SQL MongoDB, etc.
* Ability to write effective unit and integration tests
* The opportunity for rapid skill progress and on the job training
* Be part of an open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away
* Flexible working hours & Included transportation
* Bonuses based on projects
* Possibility to join our awesome co-living community
If you are interested apply at HR@ecotekcorp.com